A 3D printer that can take the heat, breathing tech to keep firefighters safe and a ventilator design printed for less than $170. Large groups of makers, engineers, and medical professionals collaborate to make open-source solutions that can be reproduced and assembled locally worldwide.
- Predicts the onset of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) using deep learning-based Splice-AI
- When foams collapse (and when they don’t)
- Oahu marine protected areas offer limited protection of coral reef herbivorous fishes
- Picture books can boost physical activity for youth with autism
- Atherosclerosis can accelerate the development of clonal hematopoiesis, study finds