Taking cannabidiol, a chemical in the cannabis sativa plant, isn’t an effective way to reduce your dependence on cocaine, researchers at the CHUM Research Centre find.
- Farmers in developing countries can protect both profits and endangered species
- Scientists use Doppler to peer inside cells
- New sustainable building simulation method points to the future of design
- Urban Americans more likely to follow covid-19 prevention behaviors than rural Americans
- Signal transduction without signal — receptor clusters can direct cell movement