Reaching zero net emissions of carbon dioxide from energy and industry by 2050 can be accomplished by rebuilding U.S. energy infrastructure to run primarily on renewable energy, at a net cost of about $1 per person per day, according to new research published by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, the University of San Francisco (USF), and the consulting firm Evolved Energy Research.
- Variable compensation and salesperson health
- Beauty is in the brain: AI reads brain data, generates personally attractive images
- Overweight children exposed to lead in utero may have poor future kidney function
- Why we’re so bad at daydreaming, and how to fix it
- Team of bioethicists and scientists suggests revisiting 14-day limit on human embryo