Researchers with the Fatty Acid Research Institute (FARI) and collaborators at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and in Orange County, CA, have published the first direct evidence that higher omega-3 blood levels may reduce risk for death from COVID-19 infection. The report was published in the journal Prostaglandins, Leukotrienes and Essential Fatty Acids on January 20, 2021.
- Farmers in developing countries can protect both profits and endangered species
- Scientists use Doppler to peer inside cells
- New sustainable building simulation method points to the future of design
- Urban Americans more likely to follow covid-19 prevention behaviors than rural Americans
- Signal transduction without signal — receptor clusters can direct cell movement