NASA’s Roman Space Telescope will conduct a microlensing survey to reveal worlds that are similar to the planets in our solar system. Now, a new study shows that the same survey will also unveil more extreme planets and planet-like bodies in the heart of the galaxy, thanks to their gravitational tug on the stars they orbit.
- Variable compensation and salesperson health
- Beauty is in the brain: AI reads brain data, generates personally attractive images
- Overweight children exposed to lead in utero may have poor future kidney function
- Why we’re so bad at daydreaming, and how to fix it
- Team of bioethicists and scientists suggests revisiting 14-day limit on human embryo