The United States incarcerates more residents than any other country, however there is limited research that examines how people view such punishment, and whether views about punishment change with development. Researchers examined this in two studies exploring children’s and adults’ views about the impact of punishment on perceived moral character.
- Variable compensation and salesperson health
- Beauty is in the brain: AI reads brain data, generates personally attractive images
- Overweight children exposed to lead in utero may have poor future kidney function
- Why we’re so bad at daydreaming, and how to fix it
- Team of bioethicists and scientists suggests revisiting 14-day limit on human embryo