China has been dealing with an HIV epidemic and seeing rising infections among male college students who practice sex with men. But what is driving this increase and how to put a halt to it? To find out, scientists from China have conducted a study across seven cities, focusing on recent HIV incidence and resistance to therapy among this population.
- Rush researchers demonstrate success with new therapy for COVID-19
- Exploration of toxic Tiger Rattlesnake venom advances use of genetic science techniques
- Protected areas vulnerable to growing emphasis on food security
- Appearance, social norms keep students off Zoom cameras
- Genome editing to treat human retinal degeneration