A proposed hybrid-electric plane could “eliminate aviation’s air pollution problem,” say MIT engineers. Their design could reduce global nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions by 95 percent, they report in a study.
- Rush researchers demonstrate success with new therapy for COVID-19
- Exploration of toxic Tiger Rattlesnake venom advances use of genetic science techniques
- Protected areas vulnerable to growing emphasis on food security
- Appearance, social norms keep students off Zoom cameras
- Genome editing to treat human retinal degeneration