As President-elect Joe Biden and his administrative team officially begin the transition process, only about 20 percent of Republican voters consider him the true winner of the election. Nearly half of all respondents–48 percent–still expect President Donald Trump to be inaugurated for a second term on January 20, despite plenty of indicators to the contrary. Those are among the findings of the latest Bright Line Watch (November) survey–conducted by political science faculty at the University of Rochester, Chicago, and Dartmouth.
- More than just CO2: It’s time to tackle short-lived climate-forcing pollutants
- Culture shapes willingness to share personal data to reduce COVID-19 spread
- Getting to net zero — and even net negative — is surprisingly feasible, and affordable
- Findings may help close door on COVID-19
- Well connected through amides