Clinical research presented by Octapharma USA at the 62nd American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition will highlight the investigational use of high-dose Octagam® 10% [Immune Globulin Intravenous (Human)] for the most severe COVID-19 patients. Octapharma’s intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIg) portfolio also will be featured in a study design poster focused on primary infection prophylaxis in patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia during ASH, to be held virtually December 5 – 8 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Metoclopramide inhibits proliferation of leukemia stem cells
- UC study: The dangers of drugged driving are outpacing drunk driving
- Partners in crime: genetic collaborator may influence severity of the rare disease, NGLY1
- Life-threatening complications during pregnancy: greater long-term risk of death
- Race plays a role in children’s food allergies