A new survey by Nationwide Children’s Hospital found two-thirds of parents worry the effects of the pandemic on their children’s mental health will be more challenging to recover from the longer it continues. With adjustments to a child’s home environment, empathetic family conversations and thoughtful planning, parents can set kids up for success.
- Metoclopramide inhibits proliferation of leukemia stem cells
- UC study: The dangers of drugged driving are outpacing drunk driving
- Partners in crime: genetic collaborator may influence severity of the rare disease, NGLY1
- Life-threatening complications during pregnancy: greater long-term risk of death
- Race plays a role in children’s food allergies