Research published in the British Journal of Social Psychology has shown that defensiveness in response to wrongdoing is exacerbated by making the wrong doer feel like they’re an outcast.
- Arctic ocean expedition advances climate modeling
- Metoclopramide inhibits proliferation of leukemia stem cells
- UC study: The dangers of drugged driving are outpacing drunk driving
- Partners in crime: genetic collaborator may influence severity of the rare disease, NGLY1
- Life-threatening complications during pregnancy: greater long-term risk of death