An NTU Singapore study has found that one in three Singaporeans who said they were aware of deepfakes believe they have circulated deepfake content on social media which they later found out was a hoax.When compared to a similar demographic in the United States, the study found that those in the US were more aware of deepfakes. More reported sharing content that they later learnt was a deepfake in the US than in Singapore.
- Arctic ocean expedition advances climate modeling
- Metoclopramide inhibits proliferation of leukemia stem cells
- UC study: The dangers of drugged driving are outpacing drunk driving
- Partners in crime: genetic collaborator may influence severity of the rare disease, NGLY1
- Life-threatening complications during pregnancy: greater long-term risk of death