Earth and all the living organisms on it are constantly changing. But is there any way we can detect if these changes are occurring at an abnormal rate? An international team of researchers including scientists from FAU have developed a method of detecting such developments and tracking how new ecosystems are formed.
- UNH research: No second chance to make trusting first impression, or is there?
- Evolution drives autism and other conditions to occur much more frequently in boys
- Serious new COVID-related smoking threat discovered by Ben-Gurion University researchers
- Utah researchers illuminate potential precursors of blood cancers
- New York State’s hospital nurse staffing legislation predicted to save lives and money