The main parasite that causes malaria can alter its gene expression to survive undetected in the human blood stream, new research has shown.
- Evolution drives autism and other conditions to occur much more frequently in boys
- Serious new COVID-related smoking threat discovered by Ben-Gurion University researchers
- Utah researchers illuminate potential precursors of blood cancers
- New York State’s hospital nurse staffing legislation predicted to save lives and money
- Study reveals frequency and characteristics of stroke in COVID-19 patients