Peer reviews of a new study examining the relationship between Type 2 Diabetes and COVID-19 say the research is reliable and relevant, but also call for further investigation of this vital topic.
- Researchers adapt cell phone camera for SARS-CoV-2 detection
- Mailman School experts contribute to new Lancet report on health and climate change
- Research reveals how airflow inside a car may affect COVID-19 transmission risk
- No strings attached: maximizing wireless charging efficiency with multiple transmitters
- First in nation treatment for chronic subdural hematoma at Los Robles Health System