New work reveals the likely original locations of Saturn and Jupiter. These findings refine our understanding of the forces that determined our Solar System’s unusual architecture, including the ejection of an additional planet between Saturn and Uranus, ensuring that only small, rocky planets, like Earth, formed inward of Jupiter.
- Scientists explore the action mechanism of a new antibiotic
- Study aims to help governments maximize profits from oil and gas auctions
- Field study shows icing can cost wind turbines up to 80% of power production
- Moms need guidance on what to eat when their breastfeeding infant has a food allergy
- A parental paradox for Black girls in the justice system