Drug resistance is a major reason why pancreatic cancer has a five-year survival rate of only about 10%. If scientists tested potential drugs on multiple tumor cell subtypes rather than on just one subtype, they may be able to catch resistance better, suggests a “time machine” developed by Purdue University engineers.
- Researchers adapt cell phone camera for SARS-CoV-2 detection
- Mailman School experts contribute to new Lancet report on health and climate change
- Research reveals how airflow inside a car may affect COVID-19 transmission risk
- No strings attached: maximizing wireless charging efficiency with multiple transmitters
- First in nation treatment for chronic subdural hematoma at Los Robles Health System