A study conducted by Richard Vander Heide, MD, PhD, Professor and Director of Pathology Research at LSU Health New Orleans School of Medicine, and Marc Halushka, MD, PhD, Professor of Pathology at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, suggests myocarditis caused by COVID-19 may be a relatively rare occurrence.
- Cultural values and demographics impact COVID-19 pandemic
- Antibiotic-resistant strains of staph bacteria may be spreading between pigs raised in factory farms
- Built to last: New copolymer binder to extend the life of lithium ion batteries
- Life’s rich pattern: Researchers use sound to shape the future of printing
- New method facilitates development of antibody-based drugs