A team of researchers have tested everything from t-shirts and socks to jeans and vacuum bags to determine what type of mask material is most effective at trapping the ultrafine particles which may contain viruses such as SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes COVID-19.
- ‘Artificial Pancreas Dashboard’ to standardize hybrid closed-loop reporting
- Pets, touch and COVID-19: why our furry friends are lifesavers
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- ‘Anti-antibiotic’ allows for use of antibiotics without driving resistance
- Football-loving states slow to enact youth concussion laws