A team of researchers have tested everything from t-shirts and socks to jeans and vacuum bags to determine what type of mask material is most effective at trapping the ultrafine particles which may contain viruses such as SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes COVID-19.
- Built to last: New copolymer binder to extend the life of lithium ion batteries
- Life’s rich pattern: Researchers use sound to shape the future of printing
- New method facilitates development of antibody-based drugs
- What can stream quality tell us about quality of life?
- Sports information on social networks leaves out women, disabled and minority disciplines