An international team of researchers that includes a Texas A&M University professor has studied the lineage of dogs and found that there were at least five different types of dogs as far back as 11,000 years ago.
- Research pinpoints unique drug target in antibiotic resistant bacteria
- Young white-tailed deer that disperse survive the same as those that stay home
- Are higher obesity rates in minority groups a product of systemic racism?
- A plant’s place in history can predict susceptibility to pathogens
- Membrane around tumors may be key to preventing metastasis