Research out in this week’s issue of JAMA confirms the success of a treatment for persistent atrial fibrillation (AFib) that combines the standard treatment, catheter ablation, with a separate infusion of ethanol, or alcohol, to the vein of Marshall.
- Repurposed mouse model sheds light on loss of smell in COVID-19
- Why people become defensive and how to address it
- Genomic analysis of mako shark reveals genes relating to tumor suppression in humans
- ‘Artificial Pancreas Dashboard’ to standardize hybrid closed-loop reporting
- Pets, touch and COVID-19: why our furry friends are lifesavers