The increasing influences from the tropical Atlantic sea surface temperature could trigger the observed multidecadal seesaw of Indo-Pacific summer monsoons in terms of their intensity of interannual variability and monsoon-ENSO biennial relationship variability.
- Automatic adverse drug reaction extraction from electronic health records
- Eight ways chemical pollutants harm the body
- Researchers find AI can predict new atrial fibrillation, stroke risk
- Research may offer another avenue to tackling sexually aggressive behavior
- Research identifies impact of teenage screen use