Engineers at Monash University in Australia have developed a fast, portable and cheap diagnostic that can help deliver urgent treatment to people at risk of dying from rapid blood loss. This portable diagnostic measures fibrinogen concentration in blood.
- Engineered ‘off the shelf’ stem cells target breast cancer that metastasizes to the brain
- Instrument at BESSY II shows how light activates MoS2 layers to become catalysts
- The future of contactless care: robotic systems gain patient approval
- Molecular mechanisms identified in chronic skin inflammation
- BCAS3-C16orf70 complex is a new actor on the mammalian autophagic machinery