Researchers with the University of Saskatchewan’s Institute of Space and Atmospheric Studies are part of a global team that has found that the smoke cloud pushed into the stratosphere by last winter’s Australian wildfires was three times larger than anything previously recorded.
- Repurposed mouse model sheds light on loss of smell in COVID-19
- Why people become defensive and how to address it
- Genomic analysis of mako shark reveals genes relating to tumor suppression in humans
- ‘Artificial Pancreas Dashboard’ to standardize hybrid closed-loop reporting
- Pets, touch and COVID-19: why our furry friends are lifesavers