A University of Georgia researcher used computer vision to analyze thousands of images from over 100 Instagram accounts of United States politicians and discovered posts that showed politicians’ faces in nonpolitical settings increased audience engagement over traditional posts such as politicians in professional or political settings.
- Research pinpoints unique drug target in antibiotic resistant bacteria
- Young white-tailed deer that disperse survive the same as those that stay home
- Are higher obesity rates in minority groups a product of systemic racism?
- A plant’s place in history can predict susceptibility to pathogens
- Membrane around tumors may be key to preventing metastasis