Examining data from the first six weeks of their landmark DETECT study, a team of scientists from the Scripps Research Translational Institute sees encouraging signs that wearable fitness devices can improve public health efforts to control COVID-19.
- Why people become defensive and how to address it
- Genomic analysis of mako shark reveals genes relating to tumor suppression in humans
- ‘Artificial Pancreas Dashboard’ to standardize hybrid closed-loop reporting
- Pets, touch and COVID-19: why our furry friends are lifesavers
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol