A joint research team of Toyohashi University of Technology and Osaka City University has proposed two analytical models to evaluate the reflection directional characteristics of retro-reflective (RR) materials applied to building envelopes for urban heat island (UHI) mitigation, based on the measured data of optical experiments. The predication result of the anisotropic body of rotation of the normal distribution function (AND) model is more accurate than that of the original analytical model.
- Are higher obesity rates in minority groups a product of systemic racism?
- A plant’s place in history can predict susceptibility to pathogens
- Membrane around tumors may be key to preventing metastasis
- Complement inhibition reverses mental losses in preclinical traumatic brain injury models
- Study finds racial disparities in COVID-19 deaths in nursing homes