Tohoku University researchers have revealed more details about omnidirectional photoluminescence (ODPL) spectroscopy – a method for probing semiconducting crystals with light to detect defects and impurities.
- Older adults in wealthier countries drink more alcohol
- ‘Anti-antibiotic’ allows for use of antibiotics without driving resistance
- Football-loving states slow to enact youth concussion laws
- Lab results don’t explain ‘obesity paradox,’ but bias may
- New device offers faster way to detect antibiotic-resistant bacteria