Researchers at the University of British Columbia are discovering that social isolation affects the health of men and women in different ways–including placing women at higher risk of high blood pressure.
- Temperature and aridity fluctuations over the past century linked to flower color changes
- Bioinspired materials from dandelions
- The battle against hard-to-treat fungal infections
- Presence and prevalence of salivary gland ectasia and oral disease in COVID-19 survivors
- New, highly precise ‘clock’ can measure biological age