Florida’s sea turtle nesting surveying comes to a close on Halloween and like everything else in 2020, the season was a bit weird. The number of green sea turtle nests on central and southern Brevard County, Florida beaches monitored by University of Central biologists were way up during a year they should have been down based on nearly 40 years of historical data.
- Call me, maybe? UNLV study probes how people connected during the pandemic
- Comet Catalina suggests comets delivered carbon to rocky planets
- How does your brain process emotions? Answer could help address loneliness epidemic
- Small volcanic lakes tapping giant underground reservoirs
- Blind trust in social media cements conspiracy beliefs