Scientists at Ames Laboratory have discovered and confirmed a method which could serve as an easy but reliable way to test the quality of graphene and other 2D materials.
- “Magic sand” might help us understand the physics of granular matter
- One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to products for preventing HIV from anal sex
- Study reveals how egg cells get so big
- Survey identifies factors in reducing clinical research coordinator turnover
- New ‘split-drive’ system puts scientists in the (gene) driver seat