Researchers who studied antibody responses in 30,000 patients with mild-to-moderate COVID-19 report that the patients’ antibodies were relatively stable for at least five months.
- Why we’re so bad at daydreaming, and how to fix it
- Team of bioethicists and scientists suggests revisiting 14-day limit on human embryo
- COVID-19 lockdown linked to uptick in tobacco use
- An unstable working life affects the future mental health of young people
- Twistoptics–A new way to control optical nonlinearity