Researchers cleverly used the rich chemical bonds, highly conjugated large π bonds, super-large surface and pore structures of graphdiyne. The graphdiyne-based zero-valent palladium atom catalyst was efficiently and controllably designed and synthesized through a simple and efficient metal ion anchoring-electron transfer – self-reduction strategy.
- New Lancet series shows mixed progress on maternal and child undernutrition in last decade
- “Magic sand” might help us understand the physics of granular matter
- One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to products for preventing HIV from anal sex
- Study reveals how egg cells get so big
- Survey identifies factors in reducing clinical research coordinator turnover