Corals that appear healthy are more prone to getting sick when they’re home to too many parasitic bacteria, new research at Oregon State University shows.
- Research pinpoints unique drug target in antibiotic resistant bacteria
- Young white-tailed deer that disperse survive the same as those that stay home
- Are higher obesity rates in minority groups a product of systemic racism?
- A plant’s place in history can predict susceptibility to pathogens
- Membrane around tumors may be key to preventing metastasis