Adaptation of muscle tissue to aerobic exercise alters the metabolism of muscle stem cells, helping them recover from injury. Findings may contribute to treatment of cachexia, sarcopenia and other conditions associated with lean mass loss.
- Novel hydrogen fuel purification membrane paves the way for greener future
- Invasive weed may help treat some human diseases, researchers find
- More than 2/3 of Indiana nursing home staff would take COVID-19 vaccine
- Post-Fontan liver fibrosis goes under the radar
- Research offers insights on how night shift work increases cancer risk