Testing a representative sample of Orange County residents for a wide range of coronavirus antibodies, University of California, Irvine researchers found that 11.5 percent of them have antibodies for COVID-19, in contrast to previous estimates of less than 2 percent.
- Temperature and aridity fluctuations over the past century linked to flower color changes
- Bioinspired materials from dandelions
- The battle against hard-to-treat fungal infections
- Presence and prevalence of salivary gland ectasia and oral disease in COVID-19 survivors
- New, highly precise ‘clock’ can measure biological age