New possibilities for future developments in electronic and optical devices have been unlocked by recent advancements in two-dimensional (2D) materials, according to Penn State researchers.
- Are higher obesity rates in minority groups a product of systemic racism?
- A plant’s place in history can predict susceptibility to pathogens
- Membrane around tumors may be key to preventing metastasis
- Complement inhibition reverses mental losses in preclinical traumatic brain injury models
- Study finds racial disparities in COVID-19 deaths in nursing homes