Most health systems have adopted electronic health records and other health information technology over the past decade, yet the performance of health systems across the US continues to lag. A new study finds that leveraging the technology to improve the quality of health care will require significant and sustained effort by health systems.
- New Lancet series shows mixed progress on maternal and child undernutrition in last decade
- “Magic sand” might help us understand the physics of granular matter
- One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to products for preventing HIV from anal sex
- Study reveals how egg cells get so big
- Survey identifies factors in reducing clinical research coordinator turnover