In a retrospective study of asymptomatic patients, all of whom had a negative 3-D mammogram within the previous 11 months, abbreviated MRI detected roughly 27 cancers per 1,000 women screened.
- “Magic sand” might help us understand the physics of granular matter
- One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to products for preventing HIV from anal sex
- Study reveals how egg cells get so big
- Survey identifies factors in reducing clinical research coordinator turnover
- New ‘split-drive’ system puts scientists in the (gene) driver seat