Do we always want people to show empathy? Not so, said researchers from the University of California, Davis. A recently published paper suggests that although empathy is often portrayed as a virtue, people who express empathy are not necessarily viewed favorably.
- Complement inhibition reverses mental losses in preclinical traumatic brain injury models
- Study finds racial disparities in COVID-19 deaths in nursing homes
- Northern Hemisphere summers may last nearly half the year by 2100
- Greater tobacco use linked to higher levels of inflammation in HIV-positive people
- How fast is the universe expanding? Galaxies provide one answer.