Understanding the role of antibiotic use patterns and patient transfers in the emergence of drug-resistant microbes is essential to crafting effective prevention strategies, suggests a study published today in eLife.
- Why we’re so bad at daydreaming, and how to fix it
- Team of bioethicists and scientists suggests revisiting 14-day limit on human embryo
- COVID-19 lockdown linked to uptick in tobacco use
- An unstable working life affects the future mental health of young people
- Twistoptics–A new way to control optical nonlinearity