Notre Dame researchers showed that one type of cell important for immunity, called a myeloid cell, can suppress the immune response — which has the effect of allowing breast cancer cells to metastasize to the brain to form secondary tumor cells there.
- New shape-changing 4D materials hold promise for morphodynamic tissue engineering
- UM scientists achieve breakthrough in culturing corals and sea anemones cells
- New discoveries on the containment of COVID-19 finds travel bans are of limited value
- Baby mice have a skill that humans want – and this microchip might help us learn it
- Fantastic voyage: Nanobodies could help CRISPR turn genes on and off