A new artificial intelligence-based score considers multiple factors to predict the prognosis of individual patients with COVID-19 seen at urgent care clinics or emergency departments. The tool, which was created by investigators at Massachusetts General Hospital, can be used to rapidly and automatically determine which patients are most likely to develop complications and need to be hospitalized.
- Temperature and aridity fluctuations over the past century linked to flower color changes
- Bioinspired materials from dandelions
- The battle against hard-to-treat fungal infections
- Presence and prevalence of salivary gland ectasia and oral disease in COVID-19 survivors
- New, highly precise ‘clock’ can measure biological age