Bone disease is becoming increasingly prevalence in modern society due to population aging among other factors, and the use of dental and orthopedic implants to treat bone disease has been on the rise. To mitigate slow integration into the bone, Korean research team have developed a ceramic artificial bone coating with triple the adhesion strength compared to conventional coating materials.
- Researchers adapt cell phone camera for SARS-CoV-2 detection
- Mailman School experts contribute to new Lancet report on health and climate change
- Research reveals how airflow inside a car may affect COVID-19 transmission risk
- No strings attached: maximizing wireless charging efficiency with multiple transmitters
- First in nation treatment for chronic subdural hematoma at Los Robles Health System