A new review of dozens of studies suggests that people may shed virus for prolonged periods, but those with mild or no symptoms may be infectious for no more than about 10 days. People who are severely ill from COVID-19 may be infectious for as long as 20 days, according to the review.
- Researchers adapt cell phone camera for SARS-CoV-2 detection
- Mailman School experts contribute to new Lancet report on health and climate change
- Research reveals how airflow inside a car may affect COVID-19 transmission risk
- No strings attached: maximizing wireless charging efficiency with multiple transmitters
- First in nation treatment for chronic subdural hematoma at Los Robles Health System