Artificial light abnormally increases mosquito biting behavior at night in a species that typically prefers to bite people during the day, according to research from the University of Notre Dame that was published in The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene.
- Researchers adapt cell phone camera for SARS-CoV-2 detection
- Mailman School experts contribute to new Lancet report on health and climate change
- Research reveals how airflow inside a car may affect COVID-19 transmission risk
- No strings attached: maximizing wireless charging efficiency with multiple transmitters
- First in nation treatment for chronic subdural hematoma at Los Robles Health System