A new observational study of deferred lesions following combined fractional flow reserve (FFR) and coronary flow reserve (CFR) assessments found that untreated vessels with abnormal FFR but intact CFR do not have non-inferior outcomes compared to those with an FFR greater than 0.8 and a CFR greater than or equal to two when treated medically.
- First in nation treatment for chronic subdural hematoma at Los Robles Health System
- Safe space: improving the “clean” methanol fuel cells using a protective carbon shell
- Once hospitalized, Black patients with COVID-19 have lower risk of death than white
- New CRISPR-based test for COVID-19 uses a smartphone camera
- Virtual doctor visits are increasing, but use differs by patient race, age and insurance