The cover for issue 30 of Oncotarget features Figure 4, “RNAseq results demonstrating differences between normal, cancer, and redirected cells,” by Frank-Kamenetskii, et al. which reported that the influence of breast cancer cells on normal cells of the microenvironment, such as fibroblasts and macrophages, has been heavily studied but the influence of normal epithelial cells on breast cancer cells has not.
- Keyhole wasps may threaten aviation safety
- A cold-health watch and warning system for cold waves in Quebec
- Satellite images confirm uneven impact of climate change
- Understanding traditional Chinese medicine can help protect species
- Scientists claim controversial results of comets observations are consistent