A new study by UBC researchers is set to change international treatment recommendations for people who are newly diagnosed with HIV–an update that could affect nearly two million people per year worldwide.
- UMD-led study shows fear and anxiety share same bases in brain
- Patients who had more severe covid-19 may be the best donors for convalescent plasma therapy
- Astrophysics team lights the way for more accurate model of the universe
- Tropical cyclones moving faster in recent decades
- Untreated sleep apnea is associated with flu hospitalization